Sunday, July 29, 2007

Lake Mohave











I just got back from spending a week on a houseboat in Lake Mohave, Nevada. Family and friends gathered to spend time relaxing, swimming, playing water sports, and my favorite part, eating and drinking. Each of the seven nights one person was designated the head chef and had created a menu to present during our houseboat trip. The wonderful part about this was that we all were able to try new foods and each person had a hand in helping with the preparation, set up, and clean-up of each nights meal. It has been so long since I have shared food with people in this way and it was the highlight of my vacation! Here are some photos of the unique beauty of the desert, I always forget about how captivating it is out there, as well as a few snacks that we munched on during the trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.